Celebrating his 29th birthday- Hoopy and me. @hoopzsosw33t ❤️
Iggy Azalea and mackerel
The True Trayvon Martin
- He didn’t eat pork bc his father didn’t. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good,he called them “beef chops” & ate 1. #Trayvon
- He was passionate about aviation. #Trayvon
- When he volunteered at a soup kitchen for. The first time, he was astounded by the US hunger crisis. #Trayvon
- He loved his little cousins birthday parties. Even as a teen, he wasn’t too cool for Chuck E. Cheese. #Trayvon
- He was modest about saving his father from dying in a house fire. His father called him his best friend bc of it. #Trayvon
- Hoodies made *him* feel safe. Like so many teens (and adults), he wore them as a protective shell, a security garment. #Trayvon
- He called his dad, “My ol’ boy.” Lord, how he loved his dad. #Trayvon
- When folks wanted to tease him, they said, “Boy, you too skinny to take a breath.” And he’d just smile. #Trayvon
- If he wanted to hang out with his cousins and they had chores, he helped so they could finish faster. #Trayvon
- His uncle said they never had to ask him to do something twice. #Trayvon
- At 17, he was still into BMX bikes. He could cat-walk wheelie. #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his wrist read, “Sybrina.” #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his chest read, “Cora” — his grandmother’s name. #Trayvon
- I’m going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- Write the beautiful details of all the black children you meet on your heart. That’s where they’ll be safest. #Trayvon
- I feel like this stuff is important. #Trayvon
All facts about Trayvon are from this Esquire article.
I will never forget Trayvon. Never.
GO THE FUCK OFF AMBER
*takes notes for tonight*
I can’t believe
Next lifetime, I will be an Amber Rose type.
@muvarosebud #Stunning I love her ink work!!! 💋💋💋
I dont ever ask you guys for anything.
But this is a time where we need your help.
Call. Email. Reblog.
If Amerikkka gives even the tiniest bit of justice to the victim the whole house of cards will tumble. A castle made of sand.
Literally just broke mad hearts this week. Seasonal contracts have been terminated. Shout Outs to the amazing brothers I have met this summer that have so much going for themselves. This could be us but you chose to not prioritize me properly.
I don’t know why people acknowledge that I’m attractive/ probably have others interested in me and still think I’m going to stick around for six to eight months waiting for you. Valuable lessons for everyone, never in your life think that you are irreplaceable to someone that you misplace regularly.
I am beyond blessed that I found him 😻